Weighbridge & Scale Service Contracts
At Parkerfarm we understand the key role your weighbridge plays on your farm and the importance of maintaining its long-term reliability and accuracy.
That’s why we have designed our weighbridge service and maintenance plans to give you peace of mind, allowing you to focus on the efficient running of your farm – without having to worry about unwanted breakdowns.
We offer three levels of Service Agreement, each one tailored to suit your specific needs.
Standard Cover ‘S’
- Planned visits to inspect, service and calibrate your weighbridge
- Traceable calibration certificates
Standard Cover PLUS ‘S+’
All the benefits of Standard Cover ‘S’ and in addition:
- Cost of emergency call-outs to attend breakdowns
- Labour costs to fit replacement parts, which fail through ‘fair wear and tear’ (cost of parts not included)
All the benefits of Standard Cover PLUS ‘S+’ and in addition:
- Cost of replacement spare parts, including load cells and electronics
- Costs of associated labour to maintain and repair any equipment covered by your service agreement
Special Pre-harvest Calibration
Parkerfarm provide a special discounted pre-harvest calibration check. This ensures your weighbridge will provide accurate and legal weight measurements throughout your busiest period and through to the following year.
Please note that comprehensive software support can be added to any service agreement. Simply speak to our friendly team at Parkerfarm – we’re always ready to help.