Cropstore II – Developed in conjunction with farmers for farmers
Our Cropstore II software provides an invaluable tool for managing all sizes of crop storage facilities at single or multiple sites. It has been designed to co-ordinate all the important operational, management and financial requirements for crop storage and distribution.
Cropstore II features include:
- Compatible with most weighbridge makes
- Analysis of yield by field, quality and stock movement
- Integration with moisture analysers
- Automatic invoice generation
- Automatic calculation of dry weight using moisture value measurement
- Compatible with most standard accounting and quality packages
- Management of incoming and ongoing control of harvest stock
- Monitoring of key processes including drying, mixing and additive control
All setup options are fully configured to each client to suit any storage scenario. The powerful database resource, combined with secure web access, provides unrivaled control and data management for your store, and there are no recurring costs – you only pay a one-off license fee at the outset.
To help you understand how Cropstore can benefit your operation, we offer a free, no-obligation site visit. We’ll give you a demonstration of how it operates and discuss how the software can be tailored for your application. Contact Parkerfarm to find out more about Cropstore software and to arrange your free, on site visit at a time that best suits you.