Simple and effective driver-managed weighing
Robust wireless technology – hand-held transmitter has 100 metre line of sight operation
The weighing process is controlled via a simple coded key fob transmitter located within the vehicle which uniquely identifies the vehicle. A high-visibility RD52 external display can also be installed to provide driver instructions.
The receiver interfaces to the weighbridge indicator via a secure 26 bit output. There are 3 open data fields available and these can be entered directly via the DD1010 indicator touch screen. Typical examples are:
- vehicle tare weight
- product being carried
- field being harvested
1) During a typical weighing, the driver drives onto the empty weighbridge (traffic lights showing green) and points the pre-coded key fob at the receiver (usually located at the weighbridge office).
2) The system indicates acceptance by turning the traffic lights to red and initiating the weighing process.
3) Once the weighing transaction is completed, the traffic lights turn green and the driver exits the weighbridge. An optional Parkerfarm STB80 printer can provide a print-out for the driver
VRS Vehicle Recognition System overview:
- Robust wireless technology – hand-held transmitter has 100 metre line of sight operation
- Quick, safe and secure – drivers are not required to leave their vehicles during the weighing process
- Speeds up weighing – no need to man the weighbridge office
- All weighing and product data is automatically stored in the DD1010 touch screen weight terminal
- The Parkerfarm VRS can be retro-fitted to most weighbridges
- Optional bi-directional operation
- No mains power required at the weighbridge (unless a remote display is fitted)