Robust weighbridge design
We think our weighbridges are very good looking!… but looks aren’t everything – it’s what’s under a weighbridge deck that’s most important. The Eurodeck weighbridge construction features robust longitudinal beams in line with traffic flow and a durbar skid-resistant deck. This results in minimum deflection at high concentrated loads. The low profile, modular design offers unrivalled manufacturing versatility in terms of length, width and capacity. The Eurodeck can be built to non-standard sizes to fit existing pits (metric and imperial).
A key competitive advantage of the Eurodeck is that all critical measuring chain components, including: load cells, weight instrumentation and weighbridge software are designed and manufactured by our parent Group. This ensures optimum performance, reliability and system integration for the user.
The Eurodeck weighbridge is available in both surface and pit mount designs. Key features include:
- Standard lengths 9, 15 and 18 metres – capacities 30-60 tonnes
- Low profile deck design – only 400 mm high
- Driver-operated versions
- Wide range of weighbridge weight indicators & printers
- Guide rails standard on surface models
- Optional steel ramps and load cell spreader plates
- Modular construction
- Non-standard widths & lengths up to 150 t
- Special optional paint finishes
- Multi-range – high accuracy versions
- Wide range of weighbridge peripherals
Driver operated weighbridge
For busy operations where time is of the essence, we can provide our VRS vehicle recognition system which automates weighing procedures and removes the need for permanently manned weighbridges
Ultimate load cell reliability
The Eurodeck can be supplied with either analogue (CPR) or digital (CPD) stainless steel canister load cells (C3, C4 and C5 accuracy). These meet IP69K sealing standards and are fitted with rodent proof cable and built-in lightning protection. Multi-range versions are also available for use under specified conditions.