The DD2050 colour touch screen driver-operated terminal has been specifically designed for driver operated weighbridge installations at farms, grain stores and biogas plants. This innovative and versatile instrument provides unrivalled user flexibility and system integration. It speeds up the weighing process, especially important during busy harvest time.
The DD2050 can be installed at both ends of a weighbridge for bi-directional use of the weighbridge and dual height systems can be fitted where different height vehicles are being weighed.
The true power of this terminal can be realised when the terminal is used in combination with our Winweigh IV software. Features include:
- Fully configurable colour screen that can be easily read even in bright sunlight
- Easy to use pictograms
- Robust touch screen technology
- Range of smart access technologies
- Read/write RFID, magnetic etc
- Ethernet Intercom
- 1D & 2D barcode readers
- Optional voice activation feature
- Removes need for local PC
- Vehicle management capabilities
- Lockable cabinet for security
- Integral printer