Robust Agrideck weighbridge design
The design ensures there are no traps for debris. The robust durbar deck plate provides a skid resistant surface: fully robotic sandblasting and painting provides excellent environmental protection. An optional galvanized finish for the weighbridge is available to special order.
A key competitive advantage of the Agrideck weighbridge is that all critical measuring chain components, including: load cells, instrumentation and software are designed and manufactured by our parent Group. This ensures optimum performance, reliability and integration for the user.
The Agrideck is available in both surface and pit mount designs with dimensions 18 metres x 3 metres, in capacities of 50 and 60 tonnes . Key features include:
- Low profile deck – only 400 mm high
- Automatically welded – high stiffness design
- Driver-operated versions
- Digital (CPD) and analogue (CPR) IP69K stainless steel load cells
- Guide rails standard on surface models
- Optional steel ramps
- Modular construction (can be transported in standard shipping container, ideal for export markets)
- Optional galvanized version
- Wide range of peripheral equipment including large displays, driver recognition systems
Parkerfarm engineers have developed proprietary technology to allow the Agrideck to be used on sloping terrain (gradients up to 1:20). Special load cell mounting assemblies ensure the weighbridge is correctly positioned during operation.Download data sheet